All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel like you're fresh out of amazing? Daily pouring yourself out for your family, you're tired, overwhelmed, and have nothing left to give. Hope for the Weary Mom is an honest look at where you find yourself living. This book helps you lead you to the God who meets you in your mess and show you that you don't walk through life alone.
- Author BiographyStacey Thacker is a wife and the mother of four vibrant girls. Creator of the popular blog Mothers of Daughters, she is a writer and speaker who loves God's Word. Her passion is to connect with women and encourage them in their walks with God. You can find her blogging at staceythacker.com and hanging out on Twitter @staceythacker. Brooke McGlothlin is cofounder of Raising Boys Ministries, where parents are encouraged and equipped to raise godly men. You can find her writing about fighting for the hearts of her sons at the Mothers of Boys Society blog or living a life in pursuit of messy grace at www.brookemcglothlin.com.
- Author(s)Brooke McGlothlin,Stacey Thacker
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.