CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionHealth professionals have shown a growing interest in the therapeutic value of 'hope' in recent years. However, hope has been examined mainly from psychological and biomedical perspectives. Importantly, Hope in Health explores how hope manifests and is sustained in various arenas of health, medicine and healthcare.
- Author BiographyAlan Petersen is Professor of Sociology in the School of Social Sciences, Monash University, Australia. He has researched and published extensively in the sociology of health and illness, science and technology studies, and gender studies.
- Author(s)Alan Petersen,M. Munsie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.