All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed look at young men in urban Ethiopia that reveals the impact of economic development and globalization
- Author BiographyDaniel Mains is Wick Cary Assistant Professor of Honors at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Daniel Mains
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGlobal Youth
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.