Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.20
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive history of the settlement of Germans in the 1700s and how they influenced the economy, politics, and ways of life in the New World. -Pennsylvania
- Author BiographyAaron Spencer Fogleman is Professor of History at Northern Illinois University. He is the author of Jesus Is Female: Moravians and Radical Religion in Early America, also published by the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Aaron Spencer Fogleman
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note41 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.