CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionMore than one hundred authentic recipes center around Hopi staples of beans, corn, wheat, chilies, meat, gourds, and native greens and fruits.
- Author BiographyJuanita Tiger Kavena applied for a teaching position on the Hopi Reservation in 1948 and, in her words, began an adventure that will last the rest of my life. Born into a Creek family, she was raised and educated in Oklahoma in Bureau of Indian Affairs and public schools, and at East Central State College. Later, as a home economist on the Hopi Reservation, she came into wide contact with the Hopi people and became interested in their native foods. She married a Hopi man, Wilmer Kavena, and has been adopted into the Hopi tribe.
- Author(s)Juanita Tiger Kavena
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1980
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Weight230 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.