All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionA focused, invaluable guide to nonprofit legal terminology and definitions The Bruce R. Hopkins Nonprofit Law Dictionary is a thorough professional reference for the terminology and definitions surrounding the law of tax-exempt organizations. Author Bruce R.
- Author BiographyBRUCE R. HOPKINS is a leading authority on the law of tax-exempt organizations. He is a principal in Bruce R. Hopkins Law Firm, LLC in Kansas City, Missouri. Mr. Hopkins is the author or co-author of more than 40 books, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations and Nonprofit Law Made Easy. In 2007, he received the Outstanding Nonprofit Lawyer Award from the American Bar Association.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight868 g
- Width186 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.