All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionA critical and literary-religious study. The author offers novel readings of some of Hopkins' most celebrated poems in the light of historical and structuralist understanding of the poetic tradition and the Western religious and liturgical tradition in which Hopkins was steeped.
- Author BiographyJustus George Lawler has been the editor of five publishing imprints and of four journals; he has taught at St. John's University and St. Mary's University in Minnesota, and Loyola University and Xavier University in Chicago. He is author/ editor of more than a score of books on religious-cultural issues.
- Author(s)Justus George Lawler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.