All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilary is four, not yet five, and she has a mother and a father and an older brother and sisters. She even has a name at home - Billy - that is different from her written-down name. But now that she is in Low Babies in the local convent school, it seems Hilary has something else called responsibilities.
- Author BiographyHilary Fannin is a playwright and columnist. Her plays, including Mackerel Sky, Doldrum Bay, Famished Castle and an adaptation of Racine's Phaedra, have been performed in Ireland, London, Europe and America. She was writer in association at the Abbey Theatre in its centenary year, 2004. She has also written extensively for radio, both for BBC and RTE. As a journalist, she wrote the TV review for The Irish Times for almost five years, passing on the baton when her eyes turned square. She now writes an occasionally humorous weekly column for the paper. Hilary lives in Dublin with her husband and two sons, Peter and Jake. Hopscotch is her first full-length prose work.
- Author(s)Hilary Fannin
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £6.94
- £5.19Trending at £5.33
- £4.63Trending at £4.80
- £4.95Trending at £5.78
- £11.33Trending at £14.78
- £5.10Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.