Consider these sponsored items
- £1.99Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHOPSCOTCH & HANDBAGS is a riotous journey through girlhood into womanhood, covering family, friendships and first snogs, whilst not forgetting to take in all the really important stuff - like how how to negotiate the minefield of the female body and why it's never good to weep at work.
- Author BiographyLucy Mangan was educated in Catford and Cambridge. She spent two years training to be a solicitor, then left the law as soon as she qualified. She took a placement with the Guardian in 2003 and hung around until they gave her a job. She has been a columnist and features writer there for the past two years, currently writing for the Guardian Weekend magazine.
- Author(s)Lucy Mangan
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight240 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £32.34Trending at £50.14
- £12.20Trending at £18.03
- £6.04Trending at £7.19
- £11.10Trending at £13.82
- £18.02Trending at £25.67
- £14.42Trending at £16.85
- £12.58Trending at £14.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.