Horizons and Hopes: The Future of Religious Education by Paulist Press International,U.S. (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.41+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a collection of essays that brings together the latest ideas regarding religious education. What is new is the emphasis given to adult and young adult faith formation in the context of total catechesis.
- Author BiographyThomas Groome is professor of theology and religious education at the Institute of Religious Education and Pastoral Ministry of Boston College. A native of Ireland, Dr. Groome was educated at St. Patrick's Seminary, Fordham University, Union Theological Seminary and Columbia University in New York City.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHarold D. Horell,Thomas H. Groome
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.