Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionKrimsky describes how this controversial theory was first elaborated and explores the complex factors that have contributed to its increased legitimacy and continued controversy.
- Author BiographySheldon Krimsky is a professor in the department of urban and environmental policy at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Sheldon Krimsky
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byLynn R. Goldman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.