About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the science behind the ominous prospect of 'estrogen mimics' threatening health and well-being, from the level of ecosystems and populations to individual people and animals. This book evaluates the literature on hormonally active agents in the environment and identifies known and suspected toxicologic mechanisms.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Hormonally Active Agents in the Environment, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Life Sciences,Committee on Hormonally Active Agents in the Environment,Division on Earth and Life Studies,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight875 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.