All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews common techniques used to measure hormones as well as relatively new methods such as tandem mass spectrometry. It features step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1065
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight804 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Wheeler
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.