All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise book presents an interdisciplinary approach to hormone replacenent therapy, that promotes deeper understanding. Includes helpful tables and algorithms, and directions for prescribing hormone therapy in the safest and most effective ways possible.
- Author BiographyKatherine Sherif, MD, FACP Drexel University College of Medicine, Drexel Center for Women's Health, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Author(s)Katherine Sherif,Morris Notelovitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight167 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.