All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHormones are vital to the workings of the body, and while many people are aware of what hormones do, few have an appreciation of the nature and importance of the endocrine system. In this Very Short Introduction, Martin Luck explains what hormones are, what they do, where they come from, and how they work.
- Author BiographyBased at the University of Nottingham as a Professor of Physiological Education , Martin Luck is the author of two previous books. He was awarded a National Teaching Fellowship by the Higher Education Academy in 2011.
- Author(s)Martin Luck
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 black and white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.