All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionEight HQ profiles and their corresponding typical business skills and preferences are presented and enable the reader to benchmark their HQ with peers, design an ideal career plan, build a winning team in business and find the perfect work-life balance.
- Author BiographyDiana Derval is President and Research Director of DervalResearch, global market research firm specializing in human perception and behavior, and Chair of the Board of Directors of the Better Immune System Foundation. Inventor of the Hormonal Quotient (R) (HQ), member of the Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology, and author of the books Wait Marketing and The Right Sensory Mix , Diana turns fascinating neuroscientific breakthroughs into powerful business frameworks to identify, understand, and predict human traits, motivations, and behavior. She has accelerated the development of Fortune 500 firms including TomTom, Michelin, Sofitel, Philips, Sara Lee, and Sephora. Diana Derval teaches Innovation and Sensory Science at ESSEC Paris-Singapore Business School, and at the MBA of the University Leonard de Vinci in Paris. Over 10,000 professionals enjoyed her inspirational lectures and workshops from Chicago to Shanghai.Johan Bremer, MSc in computer science, is the owner and technology director of Bremer Studios, a firm with expertise in 3D rendering and scientific visualization.Johan and his team have implemented in the past decade must have applications for leading organizations, including lane information on TomTom GPS navigation devices, a 3D visualization of the Anne Frank Museum tree based on a laser-scanning dataset, and neuromarketing demonstrations for DervalResearch and Philips. Combining strong mathematical skills with an ability to quickly grasp needs of demanding customers, Johan Bremer also expanded the visual program Crystal Ball, an option-risk application for traders.
- Author(s)Diana Derval,Johan Bremer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; 18 Illustrations, color; 57 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 83 p. 75 illus., 18 illus. in color.
- Weight177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.