All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorrible Jobs in Colonial Times looks at some of the horrible jobs that some unfortunate people had to do in Colonial countries across the world. Find out more about daily hazards for indentured servants, wig makers, fur trappers, and many others. With fun graphics, colourful illustrations and photographs and a lively text, this is a fascinating look at what poor Colonial people might have had to do for a living.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHistory's Most Horrible Jobs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.02Trending at £8.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.59
- £18.57Trending at £18.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.27
- £16.47Trending at £17.66
- £3.24Trending at £4.90
- £7.26Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.