All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith jokes sent in by Horrid Henry fans everywhere, this is the Purple Hand Gang's most totally brilliant, fiendishly funny, utterly wicked joke book yet.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Simon spent her childhood in California, and then went to Yale and Oxford Universities to study medieval history and literature. She now lives in London with her family. She has written over 50 books and won THE CHILDREN'S BOOK OF THE YEAR in 2008 at the GALAXY BRITISH BOOK AWARDS for HORRID HENRY AND THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN. Visit Francesca's website at www.francescasimon.com and keep up-to-date with Horrid Henry at www.horridhenry.co.uk. Tony Ross is one of Britain's best known illustrators, with many picture books to his name, including the bestselling Little Princess stories (Andersen). He has also produced the line drawings for many fiction titles, for authors such as David Walliams, Jeanne Willis, Enid Blyton, Astrid Lindgren, and many more. He lives in Wales.
- Author(s)Francesca Simon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHorrid Henry
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight98 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Most relevant reviews
- sibel.200930 Dec, 2016by
An excited 7 year old!
Thanks my son is very pleased with this joke book with his favourite character Horrid Henry!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.11Trending at £12.59
- £17.57Trending at £22.34
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £10.68Trending at £12.74
- £13.38Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.