Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionGives: a broad definition of the genre and its essential elements; a timeline of historical developments; critical concerns to bear in mind while reading; detailed readings of several key texts; in-depth analysis of major themes and issues; signposts for further study; and a summary of the most important criticism in the field.
- Author BiographyGina Wisker teaches English at Anglia Polytechnic University.
- Author(s)Gina Wisker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContinuum Introductions to Literary Genres S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.