All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.75
- £21.99Trending at £26.74
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.74
- £5.98Trending at £6.79
- £13.99Trending at £15.40
- £10.42Trending at £13.50
About this product
- DescriptionCompares production and consumption of Asian horror cinemas in different national contexts and their multidirectional dialogues with Hollywood and neighboring Asian cultures. This book includes essays that highlight common themes including technology, digital media, and adolescent audience sensibilities in many Asian horror films.
- Author BiographyJinhee Choi is a lecturer of film studies at the University of Kent.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTransAsia: Screen Cultures
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJinhee Choi,Mitsuyo Wada-Marciano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.