Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany women fall in love with horses as girls and never lose their admiration for the beauty, dignity, wisdom and whimsicality of the creatures. In this volume, 50 women offer their stories of the path of equine wisdom and the benefits of a good relationship with a loving horse.
- Author BiographyA. Bronwyn Llewellyn indulges her horse craziness by volunteering at a therapeutic riding centre as well as writing many popular books on the topic.
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date22/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byA. Bronwyn Llewellyn
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £16.67Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £6.99Trending at £8.86
- £11.99Trending at £18.97
- £16.50Trending at £17.68
- £6.06Trending at £6.16
- £5.75Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.