All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionCassidy's investigation reveals the factors-ethical, cultural, political, and economic-that have shaped the racing tradition.
- Author BiographyRebecca Cassidy is a senior lecturer in the anthropology department at Goldsmiths College, University of London. She is the coeditor of Where the Wild Things Are Now: Domestication Reconsidered.
- Author(s)Rebecca Cassidy
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleAnimals, History, Culture
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.