Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionInformation on applied topics in horticultural sciences. This book emphasizes applied topics including the production of fruits, vegetables, nut crops, and ornamental plants of commercial importance. Numerous references provide easy, time-saving and cost effective access to the primary literature.
- Author BiographyJules Janick is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- Author(s)J. Janick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/1996
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleHorticultural Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight768 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.