All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an insight about the scope and perspectives of horticulture in fragile, inaccessible and harsh cold desert environment with special emphasis on fruits, vegetables, floriculture, forestry, medicinal plants, protected cultivation, post harvest technologies supported by relevant references, tables, photographs and other illustrations.
- Author BiographyGhulam Hassan Dar.: Division of Plant Pathology Masudul Haq Wani.: Division of Agricultural Economics S K University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Shalimar, Srinagar, Kashmir
- Author(s)Ghulam Hassan Dar,Masood Haq Wani
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.