All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £20.81Was:£22.99Free postage
- £20.22Was:£22.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book charts the changing role of hospital chaplains and examines through detailed case studies the realities of practice and the political debates which either threaten or sustain the service. This second edition includes a new introduction and updated material throughout to present fresh insights and research about chaplaincy.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr Christopher Swift is from the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, UK. He has been a Health Care Chaplain since 1994 and Head of Chaplaincy at Leeds Teaching Hospitals since 2001. He is a Visiting Fellow at the Institute for Spirituality, Religion and Public Life at Leeds Metropolitan University and a past President of the College of Health Care Chaplains (2004-7).
- Author(s)Christopher Swift
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleExplorations in Practical, Pastoral and Empirical Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byRevd Jeff Astley,Revd Canon Leslie J. Francis,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy,Dr. Nicola Slee
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.80
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.