CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA hospital can continue to function during a disaster or terrorist attack if a Hospital Emergency Response Team (HERT) protects the facility by the establishing and staffing of an Emergency Treatment Area. This title helps to develop a free-standing operational team capable of protecting the healthcare center and its employees.
- Author BiographyJan Glarum has over 35 years of experience in the fields of EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement, Hospital, Public Health, and Emergency Management, including response to federally declared disasters. His experience includes an extensive background in planning, training, education and response at the local, county, regional, state and federal government levels, including Department of Defense initiatives CONUS and OCONUS. In 1999, he became a founding member of Oregon's Disaster Medical Assistance Team (DMAT) and continues his association with the team. He has co-authored a number of books including Biosecurity and Bioterrorism, Hospital Emergency Response Teams, Pandemic Influenza and a Homeland Security Field Guide. Additionally, he has written numerous articles on emergency and disaster planning and response. He serves as a subject matter expert and speaker on emergency management, disaster planning, and has led hospital emergency response team development for hazardous materials events. He has developed a number of Incident Command System courses for hospital personnel to create operationally competent Incident Management Team members.
- Author(s)Don Birou,Ed Cetaruk,Jan Glarum
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight540 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.