All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the world of medicine and social work, as seen through the eyes of social workers. Covering varying facets of diverse illness situations, this book tells how social workers see their role and function, what they describe as the struggles and rewards of their work, and how they serve the hospital, patient, and caregiver.
- Author BiographyJoan Beder, DSW, is a Professor at the Wurzweiler School of Social Work at Yeshiva University in New York. She has been a social worker, specializing in areas of medical social work for 30 years, with particular interest in working with those who are terminally ill/dying. She is the author of Voices of Bereavement: A Casebook for Grief Counselors.
- Author(s)Joan Beder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.