Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive treatment of hospitalist recruitment and retention, this resource discusses how to build a new hospital medicine practice and effectively reinvigorate and maintain an established practice.
- Author BiographyKENNETH G. SIMONE, DO, FHM, is a board-certified family physician, Fellow of Hospital Medicine, and the founder and President of Hospitalist and Practice Solutions, a consulting company that develops, restructures, and redesigns hospitalist programs. Dr. Simone founded the first hospitalist program in Maine and served as its administrative director for ten years. In addition, he has developed and rebuilt numerous hospitalist programs nationwide. He is currently Chair of the Society of Hospital Medicine's Chapter Support Committee and a board member of the University of New England.
- Author(s)Kenneth G. Simone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight376 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.