All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live amid increasing ethical plurality and fragmentation while at the same time more and more questions of moral gravity confront us. This book seeks to address the underlying question facing the church within contemporary moral debates: how should Christians relate to their neighbours when ethical disputes arise?
- Author BiographyLuke Bretherton is Senior Lecturer in Theology & Politics, and Convenor of the Faith & Public Policy Forum at King's College London. He has worked with a variety of faith-based NGOs, mission agencies and churches in several national and international contexts. He is the author of Christianity and Contemporary Politics: The Conditions and Possibilities of Faithful Witness (2010) and Reviews Editor of the journal Political Theology.
- Author(s)Luke Bretherton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.