Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas W. Ogletree
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Author BiographyThomas W. Ogletree is Frederick Marquand Professor of Ethics and Religious Studies at Yale Divinity School in New Haven, Connecticut. He has previously served as Dean at both Yale Divinity School and the Drew University Theological School and as President of the Society of Christian Ethics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.