Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Sin City bachelor party leads to unspeakable suffering thanks to the sadistic clients of Elite Hunting Club. When four friends are lured off the Strip by a pair of lusty escorts, they think they're in for the time of their life. But it may be the last mistake they ever make, because the Elite Hunting Club has come to town, and once they've got you, there's no escaping. Kip Pardue, Thomas Kretschmann, and Skyler Stone star.
- Leading Role 1Thomas Kretschmann
- Director 1Scott Spiegel
- Leading Role 2John Hensley
- Leading Role 3Kip Pardue
- Additional Roles bySkyler Stone
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2012
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesArabic,Danish,Dutch,English,Finnish,French,German,Hindi,Italian,Norwegian,Spanish,Swedish,Turkish
- Running Time91 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- allyearswimmer24 Aug, 2016by
Possible to believe this actually goes on.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- shocker82107 Jun, 2014by
Watching this movie was more painful than swallowing broken glass
This film was the definition of terrible. First of all, it was a completely different idea to the original movies. The first 2 were about a secret "hunting club" that targeted people who checked into a hostel somewhere in Slovakia to torture and kill them, this movie was about the same hunting club but in Las Vegas. Not Slovakia, not Europe. It also lacked the creepy feel that the first 2 had about it, like a dark room, blood on the walls, etc. Secondly, there are so many twists that you begin to see them coming. And finally, the ending was terrible and made no sense... SPOILERS: A man is chasing his friend out of a building somewhere in the middle of the Nevada desert, his friend is driving and somehow the man not only manages to find his way home from the middle of the desert, but somehow makes it home at the same time as his friend who was driving. This is a terrible movie and I wish I never watched it. Read full review
- mgcla0618607 Nov, 2013by
dont bother save the money
Hostel part 111 is only average for a horror film, it lacks the story and graphic content of Hostel and Hostel 11 both of which I would recommend. I found Hostel 111 slow and only mildly interesting, I can only say not pleased.
- john-william-8006 May, 2012by
Real horror & gore.Not for the feint hearted.
Wow!This is the business.Horror fans who love their movies with plenty of blood & gore will love this.Not quite in the same class as Hostel 1 & the extreme Hostel 2.The long awaited Hostel 3 in its own right is an extremely good horror film.All the ingredients that Hostel 1&2 had are included in this worthy follow up.Never quite matching its previous outings esp.part 2.True Hostel fans will enjoy & want to own this horror film.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £13.99Trending at £19.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £15.84Trending at £16.99
- £28.00Trending at £46.95
- £6.95Trending at £8.44
- £32.99Trending at £33.75
- £3.59Trending at £3.72