All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to Scotland's mountain fauna, flora and landscape, written for hillwalkers. This guide takes an in-depth look at the upland environment of the hillwalker and outdoor enthusiast, with chapters and identification sections on climate, geology, landscape, plants, animals, birds, insects, human influences and conservation.
- PublisherScottish Mountaineering Trust
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScottish Mountaineering Trust
- Content Note300 colour photographs, 30 colour maps and diagrams
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMark Wrightham,Nick Kempe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.