All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHot Coals is the must-have resource for kamado devotees. Complete with the kamado's long history, proper techniques for use, and the science behind the grill, plus how to infuse specific flavours and which tools to buy, this book is the comprehensive guide.
- Author BiographyJeroen Hazebroek and Leonard Elenbaas are chefs that specialise in kamado cooking and grilling. Hazebroek has competed in both American and European style BBQ competitions for the past eight years, and Elenbaas introduced the Big Green Egg to world-class restaurants such as Noma and Arzak. He owns a restaurant in Holland. This is their first book, and they are currently working on their second.
- Author(s)Jeroen Hazebroek,Leonard Elenbaas
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.