All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for jewellery makers who have had some experience with beading, wire-working and basic cold-connection techniques (such as riveting) and are ready to move on to the next level and add a core metalworking skill to their creative repertoire, this title offers detailed instruction in the materials and techniques of soldering.
- Author BiographyArtist, teacher and metalsmith Jennifer Chin is the owner of Lush Metals, a jewellery studio whose simple yet stylish designs in precious metals are based on the interplay of repetitive geometric patterns found in nature and industrial motifs. Her award-winning work can be seen at some of the most prestigious fine-craft shows, museums, galleries and boutiques in the U.S. and on her website, LushMetals.com. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Jennifer Chin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.98Trending at £12.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.53
- £6.96Trending at £7.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.75
- £6.53Trending at £7.98
- £5.99Trending at £6.93
- £6.62Trending at £6.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.