CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Hot Stars in the Galactic Halo: Proceedings of a Meeting, Held at Union College, Schenectady, New York November 4-6, 1993 in Honor of the 65th Birthday of A. G. Davis Philip by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 1994)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA review, first published in 1994, of studies of the 'hot stars' that comprise a halo around our Galaxy and similar stars in other galaxies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/1994
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus.
- Weight920 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byArthur R. Upgren,Carol J. Adelman,Saul J. Adelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.