All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascinating stories behind their design, construction, and marketing reveal in rich detail how these buildings became cultural symbols that shaped the urban landscape.
- Author BiographyMolly W. Berger is the associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and an instructor of history at Case Western Reserve University. She is the editor of The American Hotel, an award-winning volume in The Journal of Decorative and Propaganda Arts series.
- Author(s)Molly W. Berger
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in Industry and Society
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Halftones, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white; 46 Halftones, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.