Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe attempts by Brazilian diplomats and intellectuals to establish ties with Africa during and after decolonization reveal the contradictions in Brazil s idea of itself as a racial democracy.
- Author BiographyJerry Davila is Professor of History at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. He is the author of Diploma of Whiteness: Race and Social Policy in Brazil, 1917-1945, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Jerry Davila
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note22 photos, 2 tables, 1 map, 1 figure
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.