All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand-new collection of hilarious Far Side cartoons, to join the more than 5 million Far Side books that have been sold.
- Author BiographyGary Larson lives in Oregon with his wife and a Big dog. Although retired from his job as a daily syndicated cartoonist, he is now turning his graphical talent to new forms of technology.
- Author(s)Gary Larson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/10/1988
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1993
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight135 g
- Width210 mm
- Height135 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.