All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this memoir, world record-holding and controversial Big Wave surfer Garrett McNamara chronicles his emotional quest to ride the most formidable waves on earth --Amazon.com.
- Author BiographyGarrett Mcnamara holds the Guinness record for surfing the world's largest wave, in addition to garnering numerous first-place wins in professional competitions around the world. He is the first foreigner ever to be awarded the prestigious Vasco de Gama Medal of Honor from the Portuguese Navy. McNamara splits his time between Hawaii, Portugal, and the rest of the world, where he explores with his family.
- Author(s)Garrett McNamara,Karen Karbo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Wave
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.