All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.73Was:£9.99Free postage
- £16.62Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of a young American Indian named Abel, home from a foreign war and caught between two worlds: one his father's, wedding him to the rhythm of the seasons and the harsh beauty of the land, and the other of industrial America, goading him into a compulsive cycle of dissipation and disgust.
- Author BiographyN. Scott Momaday is a novelist, a poet, and a painter. Among the awards he has received for writing are the Pulitzer Prize and the Premio Letterario Internazionale Mondello. He is Regent's Professor of English at the University of Arizona, and he lives in Tucson with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)N. Scott Momaday
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Perennial Modern Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £55.77Trending at £64.34
- £3.00Trending at £4.38
- £4.90Trending at £7.15
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.41
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.