All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCraft is currently having its biggest resurgence since the 1970s, and House Proud taps into the zeitgeist to redefine the craftbook genre.
- Author BiographyDanielle Proud is a journalist and designer who writes for the Guide and Weekend sections of the Guardian, and her designs are regularly featured in the 'Space' area of Weekend.
- Author(s)Danielle Proud
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/10/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date31/03/2010
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.11Trending at £15.01
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.04
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.