All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a definitive statement of contemporary residential architectural trends in Japan, and showcases a collection that is inspirational and is a strong reference for architects, planners, preservationists, landscape and interior designers, and all who are directly involved in residential architecture.
- Author BiographyMasahiro Miyake is the representative of the Japanese firm y+M Design Office. He graduated from the School of Engineering, Osaka City University, and is a first-class registered architect, a first-class Building Construction Management Technician, a registered architect of the Japanese Architect Association, and a member of the Architectural Institute of Japan. He's also an Associate Professor of Fine Arts at the College of the Arts, Shing Plastic University. Miyake is the winner of many international and national architecture awards, such as both gold and silver medals for the Design for Asia Award, the World Architecture Community Awards, and Good Design Award.
- Author(s)Masahiro Miyake
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note550 colour80 b.&w.
- Weight1929 g
- Width254 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.