House of Debt: How They (and You) Caused the Great Recession, and How We Can Prevent it from Happening Again by Amir Sufi, Atif Mian (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
- £7.63Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do severe recessions happen? Could we have prevented the Great Recession and its consequences? And what actions are needed to prevent such crises going forward? This book offers convincing answers to some of the most important questions faced by the economy.
- Author BiographyAtif Mian is the Theodore A. Wells '29 Professor of Economics at Princeton University and director of the Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy and Finance. Amir Sufi is the Chicago Board of Trade Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Author(s)Amir Sufi,Atif Mian
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note16 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementFirst Edition, Enlarged ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.