Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.59Trending at £6.06
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £3.73Trending at £6.97
- £5.00Trending at £6.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionJoss is an adopted child who never knew her own mother. Now a wife and mother herself, Joss decides to trace her natural mother. She discovers she has inherited a beautiful house, and slowly, she begins to understand the house's and her own family's horrific past.
- Author BiographyA historian by training, Barbara Erskine is the author of thirteen bestselling novels that demonstrate her interest in both history and the supernatural, plus three collections of short stories. Her books have appeared in at least twenty-six languages. Her first novel, Lady of Hay, has sold over three million copies worldwide. She lives with her family in an ancient manor house near Colchester and in a cottage near Hay-on-Wye.
- PrizesShortlisted for WH Smith Thumping Good Read Book Award 1997.
- Author(s)Barbara Erskine
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/04/1997
- Content Notegeneal. table
- Weight776 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.