All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 of Peter Raina's magisterial history covers the 1960s and draws on newly released documents. In astonishing detail, it traces new plans drawn up during the Macmillan-Wilson era to reform the House of Lords. This volume reveals the intricate thinking of those who wanted to make a bicameral system work in the age of modern party politics.
- Author BiographyPeter Raina has been a Visiting Fellow at the Institute of Historical Research, School of Advanced Study, University of London, and an Associate Member of Nuffield College, Oxford. He is is currently Senior Research Associate at the Graduate Centre of Balliol College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Peter Raina
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note17, 17 Ills.
- Weight1510 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.