All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £7.67
- £10.08Trending at £10.91
- £21.95Trending at £22.77
- £3.44Trending at £4.49
- £8.49Trending at £8.67
- £10.43Trending at £11.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the failed revolutions of 1848, Galicia has been brought under the rule of the Habsburg Empire, and the Zemka family find themselves embroiled in the struggle for Polish independence. This is a history of Eastern Europe told in miniature through the tumultuous saga of one family as they try to reclaim their estate.
- Author BiographyDiane Meur, a Belgian-born writer and translator, has lived in Paris for the past twenty years. She has written several novels and short stories. Teresa Lavender Fagan is a freelance translator based in Chicago. She has published over twenty translations, including J. M. G. Le Clezio's The Mexican Dream, Roland Barthes's Incidents, and Tzvetan Todorov's The Totalitarian Experience, the latter two also published by Seagull Books.
- Author(s)Diane Meur
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe French List
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight767 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Translated byTeresa Lavender Fagan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.