All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the madcapped search for a lost Latin city by intrepid and hilarious explorer Tahir Shah.
- Author BiographyTahir Shah was born into a respected Afghan family and educated in England. He has lived in Japan, India, the United States and East Africa, and his books include The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Trail of Feathers, Beyond the Devil's Teeth and In Search of King Solomon's Mines.
- Author(s)Tahir Shah
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/04/2006
- Content Note16pp plus maps
- Weight538 g
- Width161 mm
- Height23 mm
- Spine243 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.