Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Christopher Holliday and photographer Clive Boursnall explore the history and architecture of the houses and castles of the Lake District.
- Author BiographyChristopher Holliday holds a NCCPG collection of phormiums in the UK. His articles have been published in many gardening magazines. His garden in Cumbria has been featured in newspapers, magazines and books aswell as in Gardener's World on BBC television. He is press officer to the National Gardens Schemes in Cumbria. Image (c) Marcus Harpur Clive Boursnell is a renowned photographer of architecture, gardens, landscapes and, above all, people. He turned to photography as the culmination of a career which included classical ballet and working as a woodsman, a farmhand, a miner and prospector and a mountaineer. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Christopher Holliday
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1474 g
- Width250 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byClive Boursnell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.