Housing Boom and Bust: Owner Occupation, Government Regulation and the Credit Crunch by Peter King (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.61+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOutlining how the crisis in housing markets has arisen, this title presents an analysis that considers the causes of house price bubbles and the reason for the collapse in markets worldwide. It explains the ways in which future booms and busts can be mitigated and how the lessons of this housing bubble can be - finally - learnt.
- Author BiographyPeter King is Reader in Social Thought in the Centre for Comparative Housing Research at De Montfort University, Leicester. The second edition of his book Understanding Housing Finance was published by Routledge in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter King
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.