CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOutlining how the crisis in housing markets has arisen, this title presents an analysis that considers the causes of house price bubbles and the reason for the collapse in markets worldwide. It explains the ways in which future booms and busts can be mitigated and how the lessons of this housing bubble can be - finally - learnt.
- Author BiographyPeter King is Reader in Social Thought in the Centre for Comparative Housing Research at De Montfort University, Leicester. The second edition of his book Understanding Housing Finance was published by Routledge in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter King
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.